Tuesday, August 17, 2010

SS3 officially begin from Seoul!!!

Super Show 3 finally kicked off this 14 and 15th August at Seoul! Congratulations, since that the boys were successful at the concert!

SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3~
SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3~
SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3~
SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3 SS3~!!!
I'm coming!!!!!

Wooooohooooo~!
Saw those updates in facebook, damn happy!
And also pictures, they all so handsomeeee!
OMG!!! The Lee brothers (Donghae, Eunhyuk & Sungmin) took off their shirt at the concert! All danced with sexy girls!!
I'M GONNA SCREAM LIKE HELL WHEN SAW SOMEBODY UPLOADED THE SS3 VIDEOS IN YOUTUBE!!! I'M SO JEALOUS OF THEM!!!

EunHaeMin ♥


But i got so many problems that i worried:
i) WHO WANTS TO HELP ME BUY THE TICKET?
ii) AND WHO WANTS TO FETCH ME?

Oh no, i'm so scared that i cant go...
谁可以陪我去看concert?? ==

救命啊! 怎么办?? *confused*

p/s: I'm saving money, hope daddy can fetch me, brother can help me buy VIP ticket in online and hope can 陪我去看!

老天爷啊, 你一定要保佑我啊! 要是没得去看的话, 我会后悔、很后悔、更后悔,更加后悔一辈子啊! 我也会内疚一辈子的! 我发誓!! TT


No comments:

Post a Comment